WHO WE ARE?
Eftermontering Karlstad AB (company code: 5569861882, address: Skårevägen 63, 65350, Karlstad) is a controller of the personal data you provide to us.
WHAT DOES THIS DOCUMENT MEAN?
WHAT PRINCIPLES WE FOLLOW?
We process your personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) in accordance with these data processing principles:
- we process Personal Data in lawfully, fairly and transparent manner in relation to the data subject;
- the Personal Data are collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- only adequate and relevant Personal Data are processed limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- we process only accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date Personal Data;
- Personal Data we process are kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- Personal Data are processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures;
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We collect and use the following information to provide, improve and protect our Services:
- Personal Data:
When you use our Services we collect certain Personal Data:
When you use our Website:
- You can create Your Account. In such case we collect: your first name and last name, email address and phone number. This information is needed only if you want to create the account and facilitate the purchase of our products.
- In order to purchase our products, you do not need to create Your Account. However, we still need to collect the following information to be able to sell you our products: your first name and last name, email, phone number, shipping address and payment information.
When you use our apps:
- In order to be able to use certain products with our apps, you have to:
- Set up your App account by providing your email address and username; or
- Sign in through “Facebook” or Twitter”.
Through this option, you may choose to have personal information and other content about you available from such social networks, transmitted and shared through the Services.
When you connect to the social network account through the Services, we only collect such information which you allowed the social network(s) to share with third parties (such as your name, email address, list of friends, profile picture, other information available via the applicable social network). You understand and agree that the Services may access, make available and store (if applicable and as permitted by the third party social network) such information so that it is available on and through your App account, until your account is deleted.
- The user provides information on vehicle model, brand, and identification number (VIN) for the purpose of being able to use products with apps.
- By posting your sale ads in the Market section of the App user may provide to us Personal Data such as phone number, address and etc. The Personal Data may also be provided by user participating in public discussions on the Market section of App. The Market section user has free choice what Personal Data he/she provides keeping in mind that all users can see published ads.
- When you subscribe to our Newsletter: we collect your email address for direct marketing purposes.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device («Usage Data»).
This Usage Data may include information such as IP addresses, the type of browser and device you use, the web page you visited before coming to our sites, and identifiers associated with your devices.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also receive information about your location.
Tracking Cookies Data
WHY SUCH INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
- To provide and maintain the Services;
- To notify you about changes to our Services;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer care and support;
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Services;
- To monitor the usage of the Services;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions;
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders;
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service;
IS THIS PROCESS LAWFUL?
- Processing of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, i.e. to purchase our products, install and use the App. The provision of such personal data is a contractual requirement and the data subject is obliged to provide the personal data, otherwise the data subject will not be able to purchase our products and/or use the App.
- Processing of Personal Data is also necessary when the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for direct marketing purposes. The data subject is not obliged to provide such personal data. However, if such data is provided, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time.
IS THE PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERRED?
We may share information as discussed below, but we won’t sell it to advertisers or other third parties:
- Post and Courier services
In order to be able to send you our products, which you purchased in our Website, we have to provide the delivery companies your personal information, such as: your name and surname, shipping address and telephone number.
We provide shipping via Swedish post (Postnord).
- Users of Market section of App
When you use the App in order to post your sale ads (by using Market section service), Personal Data you share along with posted sale ads provided to all users of Market section. Shared Personal Data is visible to users in order they can connect to you in relation to posted ads.
- Others working for us
- Law & Order
We may disclose your information to third parties if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with the law; (b) protect any person from death or serious bodily injury; (c) prevent fraud or abuse of us or our users; or (d) protect our property rights.
- Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
- If you are located outside Sweden and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Sweden and process it there.
HOW LONG PERSONAL DATA IS KEPT?
When you purchase our products, we will keep your Personal Data for no longer than 10 years after which time it will be destroyed. Your information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you or your lawful representative notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
The Personal Data provided by users in Market section of App will be accessible as long as your posted ad is valid. If the ad is inactive for three months it will be deleted from the Market section automatically. The Personal Data provided by users in public discussions is kept and archived without any time limit unless there is legal basis for deletion of content of discussions.
If you delete your accounts from our Services, we’ll also delete this information. But please note: (1) there might be some latency in deleting this information from our servers and back-up storage; and (2) we may retain this information if necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements.
By deleting your account, you lose your vehicles history, PRO version activation and all credits. PRO version code that you have will not work anymore with another account.
HOW WE PROTECT CHILDREN PRIVACY?
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 («Children»).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
We respect your legal rights to Personal Data.
Your rights under law and measures we take to implement them are:
We will do our best to help you exercise your rights, All the requests regarding the your rights on Personal Data can be sent to us by email firstname.lastname@example.org along with document proving the identity of data subject.
If we are involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of that deal. We will notify you (for example, via email) of any such deal and outline your choices in that event.